Who am I?
Here’s a bit about me, Sally Pick, of SJP Environmental Consulting, LLC:
* Resident of an 1850s house (in photo below) in western Massachusetts that has slowly been transformed into a cozy, efficient home, blending its historic character with new energy measures such as extensive insulation, sealing of air leaks, and installations of solar PV, hot water and hot air panels, along with energy-saving landscaping, native plantings, and a vegetable garden
* Member of town energy committee since it’s inception in 2008
* Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Building Analyst Professional
* Environmental consultant since 2003
* Have written for the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association’s (NESEA) Building Energy magazine (including the fall 2013 & fall 2014 Zero Net Energy Building Award feature articles) and for a regular energy column in a local paper
* Master of Environmental Studies, Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
* Environmental career includes writing, coordinating a range of public education and outreach programs, promoting policies, & project management (see more in the linked article).